Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Shot by Police. JUSTIFIED! He caused his own death by attacking the Officer.


Comments: 

 He had the Officer by the throat. What did he expect to happen??

Tasers do Not work most of the time. 

As a black man, I stand with the officer on this.

I can’t believe people have the nerve to say it was the officers fault.

He killed himself by attacking the Officer. Tasers do not work....

If you attack an Officer, should be an automatic 2 - 5 years in prison.

As a retired flight nurse and former LE who was involved in an OIS, my
heart breaks for this officer. He was totally justified, not a single doubt
in my mind. Unfortunately because of a single idiot, this officer well
never have a day of complete peace for the rest of his life. I know, I live it.
Pray for this and every other officer!
Y’all stay safe and have a blessed day!

 Listen and live....  

 We would never attack a Police Officer.  Complete nonsense. 

 Only criminals attack police officers.  Automatic jail time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment