Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

WHY WASN'T I TAUGHT THIS?! TRUTH about the Irish - First slaves brought ...


Irish and Scottish were Slaves long before any Brown person 
was a slave in America. 

I am Irish and my heart breaks for anyone who is sold into
slavery. The new slavery is sex trafficking. It is horrendous.

Thank you for exposing the facts that slavery was and is
not a racial issue.

A few years ago, my boyfriend read 'The History of the Irish',
which was no small feat as the book was huge. Let me tell you,
I couldn't wait for him to finish the book. I've never seen him so
angry and disgusted before as when he read this book. More
people need to know. It's not black vs. white, it's rich vs. poor...
still to this day. Thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment