Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Suspect Gets Shot After Exchanging Gunfire With Maricopa Police Officers



Comments: 

Police Officers did everything they could to get Brian to listen 
to them. He wanted to die. They gave him several chances to 
not do this. They repeatedly called him by his first name. 
Showing compassion as all Officers do. Prayers for Brian and 
the Police Officers. They will relive this moment when they did 
everything right. 

These officers showed amazing restraint and patience with
this suspect, even after seeing he was armed.

I can't help but wonder what pushed him to that point in
his life. He seemed to have a nice house in a nice
neighborhood and seemed respectful towards the officers.
Overall a decent guy. Life is tough and we don't always
know what's going on behind closed doors. It's clear that
he wanted his life to end that day, listening to his favorite
songs one last time before his departure. Incredibly sad.
I feel so sorry for him, his family and the officers involved.
Men need to speak up about mental health. If you're in
need of help, reach out to someone you can trust.

I found his dog running down the street once and returned
him a day later. Brian was definitely mentally unhealthy and
he was telling my girlfriend and I that he was going to do
something like this months before he did. He tried to reward
me by giving me money and taking me shopping. I believe
he was fully intending on dying. The shame is that he lived
right next to an elementary school. I hope his parents and
the poor Boston terrier are doing well.

Suicide by Cops. He wanted to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment