Total Pageviews

Friday, March 31, 2023

Atlanta Hoods Not Seen On TV Compilation


Comments:

The fact that they can say the worse thing going on in that
neighborhood is snitching shows their mentality and is a
clear indication of how lost they are.

Born and raised in Atlanta hoods. I love my city. Definitely
got into some trouble in my teen years, & have lost friends
to the streets and the prison system. Just closed on a house
this year and felt so incredibly proud of my family in how
far we came throughout the years. My hearts go out to all
of these people, especially the kids. I hope they overcome
their obstacles and get out of there. This is not where you
want to be

I’ve lived in Atlanta dang near all my life and I NEVER knew
about this neighborhood. WOOOOW! This is heartbreaking
because they don’t have to live like this. People are too
comfortable in their poverty. There’s so many ways they can
make a difference but choose to live this way. Accountability
is mandatory. Gotta do better man.

I grew up in a place like this. I got out ASAP & joined the army
& retired from it. I visited the project and about 90% of the same
people are still there. My mom & 2 brothers are still there too. 4
of us kids left at an early age & have done well for ourselves.
Everyone else is still doing the same. I don’t understand why
they wanna live like this. I’ve tried to help them by getting them
out of there but they won’t budge. They ask me for money all the
time and I used to give it to them but now I realize if I do then I’m
just encouraging their behavior. Makes me sad they’ve always
wanted nice things in life but never wanted to work hard for any
of it. Mom even put me out of the house when I was 15 years old
because I had a job and it was messing up her welfare & food
stamps. We didn’t speak for years over that. It’s become a culture
and it’s the only culture I know of that needs to be done away
with. It’s sad af and something needs to be done.

The most saddest thing about this is that these brothers care
more about how they dress then them little babies walking
around looking uncared for and its sad 😞 

Wow, some people just comfortable in they situation. Change is
also good. Better life and atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment