Total Pageviews

Friday, August 14, 2020

The whole nation stood together in solidarity for the senseless death of George Floyd. So I’m curious, how many will stand together in solidarity & demand justice for the senseless death of Cannon Hinnant ? Did he not matter ?


The whole nation stood together in solidarity for the senseless death of George Floyd. So I’m curious, how many will stand together in solidarity & demand justice for the senseless death of Cannon Hinnant ? Did he not matter ?
He was 5 years old. He was white. This past Sunday, he was riding his bike in front of his house & Darius Nathaniel Sessoms, a black male, walked up, shot & killed Cannon.
A 5 year old white boy was shot & killed by a 27 year old black male, on purpose for no reason.
Did you read that?
Why does one life matter so much it captures our Nation but no one is talking about this? I don’t want to look away. I hope you can’t. I want to know why this little boy & this senseless death is not just as important.
Who is going to paint “Cannon” in the side of a building? What National sports team is going to wearT-shirts with his name on them? Every single person should be demanding justice for Cannon, the little 5 yr old boy who was killed for no reason but being white.
Think on that. Look at his face.
I’m so sick of hearing ONLY “Black Lives Matter”. The whole agenda is racism & I’m not going to feel guilty for being white or shut up when the same damn thing is happening but no one is talking about it because the color of skin does not fit the agenda being pushed.
De-Friend me if you wish, it’s ok.
I’m standing up for Cannon Hinnant.

HE mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment