Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Jason Aldean Tops Charts After New Song, "Try That In A Small Town." Facts..


As a African American conservative that grew up and live in
a small town. I stand with Jason Aldean. I agree with him
100%. I'm getting tired of everything that's going on. There was
nothing wrong with what he was saying in this song. He was
stating facts. I just don't know when will people have enough
of this crap and stand up. Patriots make a stand. ❤

Our family roots are from Scotland and the Mountains of Japan.
We are patriots who love this nation, it's freedoms, and that we
can defend those freedoms. I agree 100% with this lovely, pro law
& order, patriotic song. I'm disgusted by the lies told about it.
Thanks, Jason, for this great tune to blast as we drive down
the road❣

I am a Black Woman who Loves Jason Alden and Country music
in general. You are absolutely right πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ€΄πŸΎthere isn't anything wrong
with this song or video. The devil will always attack what is Right
and those that speak Truth smhπŸ™„

Stand up Americans and support Jason Aldean!!!πŸ™πŸŽΆπŸ‘ Stand
up for God, family, freedom, country, goodness, light, etc.!!!πŸ™
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ We’re in a spiritual battle and CMT has definitely been
consumed by the enemy!!

From a small town here in south east Louisiana I stand with
Jason!!! This song gave me straight up chills!!!! It's my new
FAVORITE!!! Especially after experiencing my small town be
devastated and completely destroyed by hurricane Ida in 2021
and ALL of us COMING TOGETHER to rebuild in less than a
year!!! Small towns are like big families we do take care of our
own and anyone else that needs a hand too ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment