Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2020

Brittanee Drexel Mom on the 11 years her daughter has been missing .. Plus more ..


Dawn Marie is with Marie Casee and 9 others at Home.
11 years and still we are no further... This is the day when my whole life turned upside down. The urgency to find u when I got that call I never would get , never thought my child would go missing this is when my life changed forever. A new normal. I relive this day over and over it’s like Groundhogs Day! Its unbearable. For my family and the people who loved her it feels the same. Brittanee my heart was broken into pieces , all my hopes and dreams for u gone, The conversations , The I love you mom, the kisses and hugs we shared all the memories of you growing up, the fun we used to have with your sister and brother also watching my soccer star play and win every game gone . The only thing I have now is the memories of you, pictures of you, and a voicemail message that I play over and over so I can hear your voice. I miss that beautiful face , your touch, your hugs, your smell , your laugh I miss everything about you. The love I have for u will live on and one day I will be able to see you again. I will never ever stop talking about you ,searching for you , be your voice, or get justice for you. I know one thing for sure is I will never give up you , I will get justice for you and bring down the people that did this to you at all cost. Thank you for giving me my strength which I never knew I had. As long as I am alive I will fight for you and the truth.
Many people thought I would just go away but this is my daughter and I want everyone who was involved to pay for what was done to her, and I want everyone to know that I know a lot of what happened, people involved, and I will go to the end of the earth for Brittanee. I’m done with all excuses, lies, smoke and mirrors. I’m gonna do whatever it takes!!!!
I know a lot of people follow her case and I just want to update you on what happening in her case because many believe that nothing is being done. I would not let that happen 🙄 I spoke with the FBI and the United States Attorney yesterday and their is a lot being done through the FBI I’m in constant contact with the FBI and I have a lot of confidence in the new direction they are taking her case. This is all I can say for right now! For the people who know what happened to my daughter they did not forget about you. Karma!!!
I want to thank each and everyone of you that pray for her, love her, that help or has helped, that has been their to support all of us through this to continue to fight for her. We love you.
Britt you are my heart, I love n miss you so so much every single day. We will light a candle and release some balloons and love for you today believe me you will never be forgotten.❤️❤️❤️#Justice for Brittanee 🎈
😘🤗❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment