Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

And To Think The State of Florida Used This Woman's Testimony To Arrest Zimmerman Is Unbelievable ....

  1. I Wish Trayvon Martin Girlfriend Was A Little More Educated To Cutt These Lawyers Up , Who's trying to Assault her Intelligences.
  2. Trayvon Martin's girlfriend is too funny.
  3. This Trayvon Martin trial is sad. I feel bad for the girlfriend. The defense attorney is badgering her
  4. So it was Trayvon Martin's girlfriend who instagramed "court nails " before she made her statement on trail loooooool 😭
    1. Trayvon Martin girlfriend said "I was been paying attention sir" ....lol somebody get a english teacher ASAP!!!
    2. : Trayvon Martin girlfriend said "I was been paying attention sir" ....” "he had got caught in the rain"
      Image will appear as a link
    3. hahaha yea I forgot about that one, but all i could was shake my head.
  5. Trayvon Martin's girlfriend is a complete moron!

No comments:

Post a Comment