Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2024

"Influencer's" Dangerous Airplane Advice


Comments:

Plane crash survivor here. I'm incredibly grateful I put my head
down. Not only did it contribute to the "survivor" part of being a
plane crash survivor, but it also helped shield my 15-month-old
daughter during impact. She was traveling in my lap. She, too
survived. Listen to your pilot and crew.

As seen by the JAL flight in Japan the other day listen to your flight
crew and do what they say...... everyone survived becuase they
listened and got out safely.

Not to mention, if that position was designed to kill you, that could
be proved and if it was proved, that would be multiple lawsuits
FAR, FAR bigger than anything we have seen. Multiple airlines
would be sued into oblivion and multiple people responsible for
those policies would go to jail. The airlines would be risking far
more with a position designed to kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment