Total Pageviews

Monday, March 8, 2021

Crystal Soles has been missing for more than 16 years 



Many people believe and Police that the Taylor's and Kidnappers 
took Crystal Soles as well. 
"To many girls going missing not to be connected." Police 

Randall Taylor and 4 others Kidnapped poor Shannon McConaughey 
in January 1998. 
Elijah ( Eli ) Johnson and Harry Rivers told us this in written 
Confessions. About the rape, torture and murder of Shannon. 
How Randall went crazy and killed Shannon before others could 
rape the poor child. 

Crystal Soles also taken in January a few years later .. 
 
Brittanee Drexel and Cynthia Mae Bullock also Missing. 
Both taken just weeks apart .. 
Plus the ones we don't know about. Runaway's, Missing, Etc.,
  
Randall Taylor beat his girlfriend half to death 2 months after 
kidnapping, beating, raping, tortured, murdering 
Shannon McConaughey. ( bleeding from her nose, mouth, 
slumped forward, unconscious, in his car.. just as he did his 
girlfriend ) 
Again Eli and Harry told Police this in Confessions. 

We believe when all comes to light - Randall Taylor and perhaps 
others, will be said to have been Serial Killers ..  
( 3 or more killed - serial killer )  

Randall Taylor is a monster. ..Why don't they "Exhume" Shannon 
McConaughey body. Get more DNA .. Get Convictions .. 2 Confessed .. 
Other Evidence.  

Every time I hear of (another) missing person in Georgetown, my thoughts go immediately to Crystal Gail Soles. Indeed, when Tina (Tisdale) Cooper recently went missing, Crystal came to the forefront of my mind again. As I was talking to Ginger Goude about Tina, Crystal’s face flashed.

I glanced at the date and realized, it’s been just over 16 years since Crystal Soles went missing. January 24, 2005 marks the anniversary of her disappearance. Whenever I try to sit down and write about her, I get choked up; even now.

Although, she was a drug user, that’s not how I met her. I was a nurse at the detention center when she came through. There are certain people in your life that will always stay with you, whether it be their maladies, illnesses, something they said, or how you felt, but they will always be there. Crystal is that person for me.

I didn’t know inmates when they were inebriated; 90% of them, I met when they were sober and a completely different person. As I said, I did not know her as a drug user. I knew Crystal Soles as a soft-spoken woman, kind eyes, funny, smart… just a good person who got caught up in the wrong scenes and didn’t know how to break free.

I’m reminded of one of her visits to my office. She admitted to me that she was “strung out.”

“Why don’t you get some rehab or something when you’re released, Crystal?’ I offered. “I can look some places up for you and give you the information. I’m sure there are some that won’t charge, or if they do, they won’t charge you much.”

She chuckled, ever so lightly, and with a sadness in her eyes, that I can still see today, she said, “I hope I don’t get out. I’m safer in jail.”

I didn’t probe and ask questions. My offer was on the table for her if she changed her mind. However, I did tell my, then supervisor, about the conversation.

“I bet so!” my supervisor exclaimed. “She’s an informant for the police. I heard… at least, the word on the street is, someone put a contract on her.”

(the jailhouse rumor mill)

“Who?”

“I don’t know! I’m guessing it was whomever she turned in to the police.”

I came into work a couple of days later and Crystal had already been released. I watched the newspapers looking for something on her. It came on a Monday: Crystal’s family was looking for her. I was looking for her, too.

If there was ever time I was hoping that an inmate would return to jail, it was her, but alas, that didn’t happen.

She was such a beautiful, beautiful person. I would like to see her come home and bring her family some peace. Or the worst-case scenario, her remains brought home to give her family some peace. Either way it goes, the memories that I have of Crystal Gail Soles will stay with until the day I die.

I ask anyone: if you know something, please contact Crime Stoppers. Let’s bring her home. Before you disregard the notion, think about this: What if it were you… or your family?

Crime Stoppers (SC): 864-467-5357
24 Hour Tip Line: 910-343-1131 or 910-232-1687
 
By Michelle Cox
For GAB News  

https://gabnewsonline.com/crystal-soles-has-been-missing-for-more-than-years-p4628-225.htm?fbclid=IwAR1rzCrcJzcFkWz1V73Rjh4o31JoyMbXztBlRB_a8F2_C7DvCPiMHUh9WrQ  



Her Life Mattered to ..  





Same Crime Family and Co - Defendants  

Taylors and other last names involved .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment