Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

2020 gets better and better. Not. Lord have Mercy. Arson, Fires, Floods, Hurricanes, Riots, Burning, Looting, Covid-19, I know I'm forgetting something ? Oh, getting pulled out ya car and get half beat to death. God forbid you run their asses over .. 2021 will be a cake walk compared to 2020. At least I pray it is.


2020 gets better and better. Not. Lord have Mercy. 
Arson, Fires, Floods, Hurricanes, Riots, Burning, Looting, 
Covid-19, .. I know I'm forgetting something ? Oh, getting
pulled out ya car and get half beat to death. God forbid you 
run their asses over .. 2021 will be a walk in the park compared 
to 2020....  At least I pray it is.  


Get this: 
For only the second time in recorded history, there are five tropical cyclones churning in the Atlantic basin, meteorologist Philip Klotzbach said: Paulette, Rene, Teddy and now Vicky also are spinning over ocean waters. ( @ Sally ) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/tracking-the-tropics-sally-will-bring-heavy-rain-flood-concerns-to-upstate-this-week/ar-BB193U2n?ocid=msedgdhp 

Most figure once the Election is over things will get much better. I Concur. 

The Pandemic will be over by then. After ruining the Economy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment