Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Tammy Moorer Text Message Threats To Heather Elvis ..







  The Texts that #TammyMoorer sent to Heather :


11/3/2013



Tammy To Heather :  someone's about to get their ass beat down...your bitch 

is about to take his last breath.. you can tell me who you are right now or i will 

find out another way.. that way won't have a great turn out for you..i'm giving 

you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.



Tammy To Heather :  I've been having Sidney followed since January 2012. It's 

best you call back and speak to me to save yourself. Hey sweetie you ready to 

meet the MRS?



Heather Responded :  I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you 

need to worry about anymore.



Tammy To Heather :  By the way dad no longer owns a phone


( He was handcuffed to the bed .. What kind of man is that ?  ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment