Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2018

// Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor // Talking about Street Life // Gang Life // His Friend Got Dead // Free His Gang from Prison, he says // " Why Not STOP Breaking The Law ! " // Just a Thought for your Gang //


They took your life away took your life away just yesterday when they took your life away they took your life away took your life away man 

I hope I pray these streets won't take my life away 

screaming free tha gang but y'all don't feel my pain fuck your bling-bling 

they got all my boys in chains every single one of them
#Free the gang

Joshua KingBart Taylor Shyheim Gotti Gardner PA Tha Weirdo All MI Niggas 



                                     Deceased, Another Gang Got Him 


Comments
Tevie Geathers Free dem niggas wrd
Manage

Ian HammyBoi McCormick Free da Famm Wrdd
Manage

Whitney Lee Free my dawgs....
Manage

Aliyah Goings OneTrueFamily 😘
Manage

Stacey Grayson One thing cuz ah goon so ah know he gud niggaz ain str8 they jus................
Manage

Bud Gardner Jus talk to bruh today miss my nigga
Manage

Kiyanna Me'Shay My boys 😍😍😘😘Joshua KingBart Taylor & Shyheim Gotti Gardner
Manage

Taylor Axelle hAnd the streets will not kill you! !!
Manage

Taylor Axelle And the streets will not take ur life away Dashaun Taylor!!! In Jesus Name! !
Manage

No comments:

Post a Comment