Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2018

// Stop All The Hate // Race Crap // Everyone Has Had It Hard //


            LOVE THIS LADY ... 

Please delete and block me if ur racist. Tired of all the race hate . Who tha fuk u think u are to hate a mf. Holding grudges for something people’s ancestors did is crazy af, u know they needed help from black people too right . I will find and delete yo stupid ass


Kalvin Washington No matter what race u are everybody has the same inside and we're all from the same father so let's keep everybody in prayer.
Manage
Like
Reply1h


    Ima need u to take better care and love yo kids more so when they grow up they won’t be so bitter . I mean damn.
    Comments
    I like and love whoever likes and loves me baby , if I don’t like u, I keeps it moving , no hate involved .


Don’t be gullible stop listening to motherfuckers who always on that race shit . Don’t be brain washed by hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment