Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 6, 2023


NEVERTHELESS, AT THY WORD... It prepares us for all that will come since Thou knowest far more about us than we do — since Thou didst molded us to live our life according to His word, not the opinions of society. Regardless of what my fears were about other people's views.
Nevertheless admits everything and concedes nothing. It turns reality on its head. Instead of disproving all that came before, it simply unveils a more extraordinary claim.
And this reality, God's nevertheless, not only gives us reason to rejoice but also becomes the only natural antidote to fear.
“I did not say these things to you from the beginning because I was with you. But now I am going to him who sent me … But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you” (John 16:4-7).

No comments:

Post a Comment