Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2021

There were times I've had just $3 to feed myself and nobody ever knew. I've also had $200 to go out to eat. I’ve had a house full of food and at times, I didn't have any. I’ve been in stores cashing out with no worries and I’ve also had to add up the items and decide what to put back on the shelf. I’ve paid my bills in full and I’ve given money away. Many times I was too ashamed and embarrassed to ask if I needed help.


We all have highs and lows in life. Some, certainly more than others, but we’re all just trying to make it.

No one is better than anyone else, and I pity those who think that they are. No matter how big your house is, how new your car is, or how much money sits in your bank account - we all bleed red and will die someday. Death has no discrimination and neither should your life. The people who pretend they love you so much will leave you standing alone in the storms just so they can shine...

Be kind to others.
We are all here to serve. 
Stop the power tripping.
Your over sized ego wont get you anywhere.
And know that not everyone has the same heart as you...  


No comments:

Post a Comment