Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Do I think slavery was wrong. Absolutely. Do I think segregation was wrong. You betcha. Do I think racism is disgusting? Damn right. My Irish Ancestors where slaves. But at what point do we learn from history and move forward? I keep thinking about how incredible this country could be if we only accepted and loved one another. If we all worked together for the common good instead of allowing the media and leftist agenda tear us apart. We could be so much more than we are!


Do I think slavery was wrong. Absolutely. Do I think segregation was wrong. You betcha. Do I think racism is disgusting? Damn right. My Irish Ancestors where slaves. But at what point do we learn from history and move forward? I keep thinking about how incredible this country could be if we only accepted and loved one another. If we all worked together for the common good instead of allowing the media and leftist agenda tear us apart. We could be so much more than we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment