Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

// Please Write your Congressman as We did - Concerning Brittanee M. Drexel, Shannon McConaughey and Crystal Gail Soles ... Thank You ... Taylor Crime Family of McClellanville SC Need To Be Put in Prison // 2 Murdered - Perhaps More Victims //


Senator Lindsey Graham Senator@lgraham.senate.gov

Aug 19, 2018, 7:35 PM (3 days ago)

 
to me
Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the opportunity to 
hear from you.

In spite of the high volume of mail I receive daily, I look forward to reviewing 
your correspondenceand providing a response as soon as possible.

As we continue our work in the 115th Congress, I look forward to supporting 
our troops in the War on Terror, repairing our economy and creating jobs, 
strengthening Social Security, lowering the tax burden on American families, 
and making the federal government more accountable and efficient.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of further assistance to you or 
your family, and if you need immediate assistance, please call my office at 
202-224-5972. If your correspondence pertains to a scheduling request, please 
fax your request to (202) 224-3808.

Sincerely,

Lindsey Graham 



 Please write and or call your Congressman and Representatives    
 Have Them to Tell the DOJ to Investigate and Put These Animals in Prison ...


https://www.lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=contact-form
https://www.scott.senate.gov/contact/email-me 
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/SC#representatives

No comments:

Post a Comment