Total Pageviews

Monday, January 29, 2018

// Make It Your Business To Know Who Your Child Is Talking With On The Internet // Facebook // Social Media // Be a Parent First // A Lot of Sick People Out There Looking for Young Girls // RIP Jholie Moussa // Prayers for the Family // Pray They Catch The Killer Soon //


  1. I could seriously only imagine how her mother and twin feel rn. like this story is just so sad and this society is so sick and dangerous.. keep jholie and her family in y’all prayers.. they need them now more than ever 😔💯
  2. The body of a 16-year-old , whom police treated as a runaway, was found less than a mile from her home on Friday:
  3. I got kids bruh n i would hate to get a phone call to come identify a body, prayers go out to the family of R.I.P. babygirl🙏🏽😥


Praying Justice for is served!! All I keep picturing is that smile lord I pray you watch over her twin sister & her parents during this time😓

No comments:

Post a Comment