Total Pageviews

Friday, August 9, 2013

Leah Remini Leaves Scientology Church Cult ! 

Thank God .......  

We Know Her Best 

From " King Of Queens " Show. 

Good For Her ....

  She said, 
  "I believe that people should be able to question things." "I believe that people should value family, and value friendships, and hold those things sacrosanct. That for me, that's what I'm about. It wouldn't matter what it was, simply because no one is going to tell me how I need to think, no one is going to tell me who I can, and cannot, talk to."
(  Tell' It Girl  !!  )
  The Controversial Church, leader David Miscavige, was Questioned by Police about the whereabouts of his wife, Shelly, who hasn't been seen in public since 2007. ( ? ) Apparently she's okay. Just how they threat their people. Kidnap Them ....

(  Katie Holmes Escaped Too .... She Had to go through Extensive "Security Checks," because she asked a question. A Practice of Intensive Personal Questioning, and other Members were Told to "Disconnect" from her. Eventually Katie Holmes Left The Church Altogether.  )
  "It doesn't matter, it could be anything," she said, referring to not being silenced. "I'm not about to shut up." Tell it Leah  !!
  Her family has been deeply entrenched in the church for most of her life. Although she was Baptized Catholic, she became a Scientologist at the age of 9, ( BAD IDEA ) along with her mother, Vicki Marshall, who became a high-ranked member. Her husband, Angelo Pagan, has also taken courses. Her sister left in 2005.  ( SMART MOVE )
"We stand united, my family and I, and I think that says a lot about who we are, and what we're about," 

CRAZY, CRAZY PEOPLE IN THAT SCIENTOLOGY CHURCH ....

Leah Remini TAKE NO JUNK OFF THEM LEAH  !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment