Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sheriff Ricky Chastian - Jackass No. # 1 - And a Baby Killer x2 That We Know of ...

Laurens Co. Sheriff Says He Regrets Helping Mistress Get Abortion

 
Sheriff Ricky Chastain
 
( Sheriff has his Mistress get 2 Abortions. But say's below, ' he is
   Pro-life.' What a Hypocrite ...   !! ) 
 
In a statement released Sunday night on Nixle.com, the Republican, who is seeking re-election, made it a point to say he is pro-life.

 
     
Speaking on camera for the first time about the sexual harassment suit filed against him, Laurens County Sheriff Ricky Chastain says he regrets helping his former mistress terminate her pregnancy.
"Not a day goes by that I don't think about what we did," said Chastain, tears in his eyes. "I think about it everytime I see a baby. It's just something I have to live with."
In a statement released Sunday night on Nixle.com, the Republican, who is seeking re-election, made it a point to say he is pro-life.
Chastain says he is free to talk about the lawsuit and the events that prompted it now that the suit has been settled. He says his former mistress, former sheriff's office employee Haley Manley, was paid $35,000 to settle the suit which she filed in June 2011. She will not be reinstated in her job, as she had demanded in the suit.
To see Sheriff Chastain's interview with Chris Cato, watch Seven on Your Side at 5, 6, and 7 p.m. Monday.  We will also post the full video here at WSPA.com.  Keep checking back for updates.
Posted: April 15, 2012
Laurens County Sheriff Ricky Chastain responded to questions about a sexual relationship in an open letter released late Sunday night by Chastain himself.
In it, Chastain says he was given approval by his legal counsel to answer some of the questions raised about the relationship now that the lawsuit filed against him was settled last week for $35,000.
He answers those questions in the letter released.
Among them, Chastain says "Did I drive a woman who said she she was pregnant with my child to a clinic in Charlotte? Yes."

"Was a medical procedure done while there? No, she was only in there for only a short while and when she returned she told me she had taken a pill that would terminate her pregnancy."

"Did I ask her or demand that she do it? No, the day before she went to Charlotte we discussed all options and at the end of those discussions I told her that I was opposed to terminating the pregnancy. The next day while at work, I was called to come to her residence. She informed me that she had made an appointment for the location in Charlotte for that day and insisted that I drive her."

"Did I take my assigned county vehicle? Yes, I did take the vehicle I am assigned as Sheriff. I was in it at the time I learned she had made an appointment for that same day in Charlotte. I regularly use my county assigned vehicle on account of my obligation to respond to calls anywhere at anytime and I have often left functions to respond to crime scenes or other dangerous incidents."
"What is my opinion on the use of the county vehicle to drive her to Charlotte? It certainly is not one of the smartest decisions I have made but it is one of those that I must live with. There is no criminal violation for the use of the vehicle. I am regularly in the vehicle due to being called to situations that may exist throughout the county 24/7. My job is not 9 – 5 as most would think but I normally work far in excess of that every week. I am a salaried employee who receives no overtime or holiday pay. I annually report the use of the county vehicle as a benefit to the state ethics commission in addition to my salary."
The woman with whom he admits to having a relationship with and with whom he settled the lawsuit with are not named in this open letter.
You can read the entire statement from Sheriff Chastain by clicking here.


 
 







 

1 comment: